Whittington Hill, Chesterfield, S41
- Former general store/off licence
- Suitable for a wide range of retail operators
- Lock-up sales unit 17'8" frontage, 12'7" depth
- Rear lobby with hand basin
- Rear stock up area 7'9" x 4'10"
- Cloakroom with w.c. and wash basin
- Storage cellar 17'3" x 11'10"
Well situated lock-up retail unit ideally suited for a wide variety of uses.
Lock-up sales unit 17'8" (frontage) x 12'7" having fitted fluorescent lighting.
(Please note all fixtures and fittings will be removed by the Landon if not required by a tenant).
There are no business rates payable.
Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected.,
The property is to be offered to let for a term to be negotiated.
Rent is to be payable monthly in advance
The premises have planning use for A1 retail.
Strictly by appointment with Fishwick & Co. (01246 558995).
Financial and personal/trade references will be required.